Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber training Manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dazbotts

Hi
I am thinking of selling all my training books i used on my NVQ course. They are everything you would need to complete your NVQ plumbing course. I paid £200 for these brand new and i am looking for £100 ono for the lot including delivery. books listed below
HEALTH AND SAFETY TEST
SAFE START SAFETY HANDBOOK
WATER REGULATIONS GUIDE
R.D TRELOAR PLUMBING ENCYCLOPEDIA (3RD ISSUE)
G.J BLOWER PLUMBING MECHANICAL SERVICES (BOOK ONE)
G.J BLOWER PLUMBING MECHANICAL SERVICES (BOOK TWO)
R.D TRELOAR PLUMBING (3RD EDITION)

All the books are in perfect condition and have no missing pages or tears.

i agree, keep hold of them you never know when you will need to look something up.

I no longer have any need for them as i got copies of them included in the new course i signed up for, so i have them all twice

they wont at £100 mate, more likely to get rid at £40 or if desperate to sell £25. The books you mention are old text books, there are more modern ones available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber training Manuals in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
Hi guys and thank you for taking the time to read this. I am currently working through a at home course compete with practical training at a centre. I have my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing studies and have so far completed 32 modules of the course which is 42 modules in total. I am waiting for...
Replies
Views
Hi all hope all is well I am 24 with a NVQ L1 & L2 in plumbing, I wanted to further my skills and become gas safe, I have started college and have completed all my theory and practical in class and I have hit a brick wall. I had someone that was gas registered and now has had something come up...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently a private hire driver undergoing an NVQ level 2 in plumbing the course then goes on to a level 3. I am looking to get into a job with someone who can be quite flexible over the next 6 months or so. My wife is due to go on maternity leave in 2 weeks until November so I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm after some help / knowledge. I'm thinking of doing the ACS Gas Course – Core Domestic Natural Gas Safety and Appliances (CCN1), currently I hold no qualifications within plumbing & heating but have been doing plumbing, central heating & bathroom installations on & off for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock