Search the forum,

Discuss Training as a Plumber, looking for hands on part time work. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ChrisN

Trainee plumber looking for hands on work
Hi guys and thank you for taking the time to read this.

I am currently working through a at home course compete with practical training at a centre. I have my Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing studies and have so far completed 32 modules of the course which is 42 modules in total. I am waiting for the tutors to mark my work so i can get the next book and continue.

I have taken to my training well and successfully completed my first 2 weeks training 2 days early so i have completed some of the other weeks training which will mean those weeks will be easier to finish.

I am firstly looking for part time work for now until i finish training to replace my current part time job as a chauffeur so i can learn on the job as well as in college. Moving eventually to a full time job once i can earn enough to support my family and my wife return to part time work.

I live in the Hertfordshire area, so if you would like to consider me please message me so we can discuss details further.

Many Thanks

Chris Nation

Also interested in shadowing someone to get a little on the job experience. Think of me as a free helper for a day.

Reply to Training as a Plumber, looking for hands on part time work. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock