Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber training manuals, ideal for apprentice or Nvq student in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dazbotts

Hi
I am selling all my training books i used on my NVQ course. They are everything you would need to complete your NVQ plumbing course. I paid £200 for these brand new and i am looking for £100 ono for the lot including delivery. books listed below
HEALTH AND SAFETY TEST
SAFE START SAFETY HANDBOOK
WATER REGULATIONS GUIDE
R.D TRELOAR PLUMBING ENCYCLOPEDIA (3RD ISSUE)
G.J BLOWER PLUMBING MECHANICAL SERVICES (BOOK ONE)
G.J BLOWER PLUMBING MECHANICAL SERVICES (BOOK TWO)
R.D TRELOAR PLUMBING (3RD EDITION)
I no longer have the need for them as have back ups given to me by a friend

All the books are in perfect condition and have no missing pages or tears, send us a message if interested. Im in the preston area, cash on collection, paypal or cheque. I can get them sent to you via UPS or can deliver in preston. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber training manuals, ideal for apprentice or Nvq student in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi I am thinking of selling all my training books i used on my NVQ course. They are everything you would need to complete your NVQ plumbing course. I paid £200 for these brand new and i am looking for £100 ono for the lot including delivery. books listed below HEALTH AND SAFETY TEST SAFE START...
Replies
Views
paul78
P
M
im selling me plumbing books and software level 2 nvq JTL book level 3 nvq JTL book worcester boiler manuals disc. (shows fault finding, service and repair.) vaillant boiler mauals disc. (shows fault finding, service and repair.) learn a trade plumbing level 2&3 software diagrams CCN1 gas...
Replies
Views
plumbelievable
P
S
I am a 29 year old male plumber looking to return to the industry after a four year absence. During this time I have spent two years travelling in Australia and since returning to the UK have been working as a tutor for a training provider. I am a hardworking, reliable and dedicated person with...
Replies
Views
shaun.oneill03
S
D
Renewable energy engineer student looking for work experience (plumbers mate)I'm currently studying Domestic Renewable Energy Engineering with the training provider Train 4 Trade Skills. Im looking for full time or part time work experience within the london area. Throughout my course I will...
Replies
Views
Dobbo
D
C
Hi there! My name is chris, 19 years old and i and new to this forum and also the plumbing industry. Bit about me: I completed school with my GCSE's, I then worked along side my dad carrying out maintenance work for Murco Petroleum, work included, bollard fitting, tiling, painting, bathroom...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock