Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumber required to change self cutting tap to T connection for outdoor tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PHinett

Hi,

I moved into my house which had a pre-existing outdoor tap, but the water flow is terrible and i'm led to believe this is down to a self cutting tap only cutting a tiny hole.

I am looking for a plumber to change this to a T connection, outdoor tap is directly behind the sink on the outdoor wall and is currently connected with a small piece of hose pipe.

Area: B46

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber required to change self cutting tap to T connection for outdoor tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have bought a new tap for my kitchen as the old one is leaking and not working very well even after changing the cartridge. The current...
Replies
Views
Hello, Trust everyone is well and keeping safe. Apologies in advance for the lengthy post but I could really do with some advice as I'm mid...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping you can help me. I need to connect an outdoor NG grill to an existing outside NG supply connection. I need to get the right...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry to bother you all with this but I am really struggling to find a suitable combi-boiler replacement and a knowledgeable heating engineer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock