Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Plumber / improver looking for work 6 years in industry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CarlMac

My name is Carl I am a Nvq level 2 qualified plumber as of 2008 via Croydon college in south london. I have spent most of my career on building sites working for a leading mechanical company D G Robson Mechanical ( Now owned by T Clarke ). My domestic knowledge is limited havin spent a couple of years during my Apprenteship in domestic dwellings my hands on was limited. I then joined DGR and gained the ability to run pipework hang air codnditioning units and also worked using steel crimping pipework and test it alongside using mechanical drawings being the leader of the testing team (10 men) and completing final installation drawings of the royal london hospital in east london. I then broke my leg and during recovery joined wolseley uk aka plumb and parts center and have since flourished in sales mostly because i already knew what everything was and am highly adaptable to new surroundings. Now that my leg is 100% as of June last year I am looking to get back on the tools and continue what in my opinion is at least a 5 year Apprentiship in plumbing, all these young guns who think 2 years and your mr pimlico are wrong as the plumbing industry is so vast and has so many different avenues to be explored. I am from south west london have a decent set of tools and would be more than willing to be taken on at an improvers wage an brought along by my potential mentor. I am 22 have a 3 year old son so potential employers should hopefully realise I am keen and deadly serious about my work if not for me but also for my young family. I am currently employed but if given the right offer to get back into the industry down the lane that i truly desire to be involved in, would hand in my notice. Even if you are not intrested in taking me on but have some advice on how to get back into the industry please contact me and i will be eternally greatfull. Please contact me here or email mcallister_28 at hotmail.co.uk and i will forward my cv. I look forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber / improver looking for work 6 years in industry in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock