Search the forum,

Discuss Plumber / gas fitter / mate (leeds) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hirstgas

Hi
I'm really busy this week and the upcoming weeks need someone who can be trusted to be left on there own to fit bathroom suites run pipes ect
To give me hand as and when req. ideal for someone who's quiet at the min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumber / gas fitter / mate (leeds) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Guys, Im looking to come to Australia in january/febuary 2024. I have a working holiday visa already sorted. I run my own plumbing and heating company that has been going for 3 years but i have been plumbing for 10 years. i also have my gas qualification. Im giving up everything to come to...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built downstairs shower room. Recently he had this downstairs shower room re-fitted/decorated. Quite a simple set up consisting of a sink, toilet and shower...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock