Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Please help - Installing soil pipe over flat roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Thanks Nick, appreciate your input.
I've had someone else finally come and take a look today, they've suggested we connect to the existing soil by running through the ceiling of the existing bathroom and boxing off which also seems feasible. Will mean a little bit of new pipe going into the flat roof but much less visible.
Will see how the quote comes back!

Reply to Please help - Installing soil pipe over flat roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, few years off doing the work but I like to plan. Can a soil stack be rerouting away from the house, over an extension roof? Reason to...
Replies
Views
The soil pipe from my bathroom passes through the outside wall and into the roofspace above the adjacent single storey kitchen before dropping...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
D
Had a collapsed/cracked collar on the 90deg angled piece that my soil pipe sits in which is leaking water so has needed replacing. Access has...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock