Discuss Plasterboard tape required prior to tiling? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All. Do I need to apply plasterboard tape prior to tiling in my bathroom and shower enclosure or can I fill the joints with adhesive or gap filler instead? Any advice much appreciated. Thanks.

Should be tanked before tiling

Reply to Plasterboard tape required prior to tiling? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
I'm currently refurbishing a room and in the process adding some internal wall insulation. The wall has been stripped and my plumber is coming...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Our bathroom fitters have finished the first fix. However, when the tiler came round, he pointed out these issues: Standard...
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly...
Replies
Views
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe...
Replies
Views
Back