Search the forum,

Discuss Pipe work a little bit short what can I do? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

If you’re short, yes, use a coupling, unless you can fit a new piece? Photo would have been
If you’re short, yes, use a coupling, unless you can fit a new piece? Photo would have been helpful.
The radiator ( current one) is 500mm wide and I want a 600mm wide one to replace it I was thinking a coupling could do it? Any help I would be grateful for I’m learning all the time :)

Reply to Pipe work a little bit short what can I do? in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going...
Replies
Views
Just started gound work on self build bungalow and wondering best way to do below ground soil pipes. For toilet I was going to go straight down...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock