Discuss pipe sizes for complete heating/DHW system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray0689 yes!... the insulation on the ground floor and tanking+screeding will be done by the builder the plumber to lay all floor panels both on the ground floor and upper floors for underfloor heating.

Gray0689 panels 1.jpgpanels 2.jpg

Aw spreader plates on first floor
You can use any kind of mat or rails on ground floor
What mate of underfloor you looking at

Looks grand but I would not be recommending wavin under foor heating pipe
Normally use glo myself and its 20 mm pipe not 15mm or 16mm and uponor is good stuff too

Emmeti and uponor are very similar
I'd go with emmeti or uponor imho
I prefer stainless metal manifolds

ok but i think i will go with Wavin brand :) + they have very good RF controls. one RF wiring centre per Manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe sizes for complete heating/DHW system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
I have had a problem where 2 downstair radiators are not heating up the same as the rest of the radiators around the house, now previously i had...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently did some pipe insulating in my loft. The only two I didn't do were the vent pipes. Not sure if that is the right term for them...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock