Discuss pipe run for new stove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Electrician here will test circuits at plugs and cu and sign them off ...
Hi - BS7671 Electrical Installation Certificate requires the installation method and workmanship be confirmed. An Electrician would do this by doing the installation themselves or by staged inspections of a supervised person's work. Testing at the plug and CU is important but not sufficient, I'm afraid. Perhaps you are describing a Condition Report?

Have the 28mm pipes bent by a plumber using a bending machine.
Where you have to do a horizontal run, it just needs a slight rise, especially on a short length.
Critical that the pipe is supported so to keep it at a continual rise.

A bit of knowledge and ability will enable you to install what you want but on your head be it. Your suggesting a system that most plumbers have never even seen let alone designed one that works efficiently and as desired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to pipe run for new stove in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Not sure if it's a plumbers job or another trade but thought I'd ask. I am installing a new toilet downstairs next to an outside wall...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're in the process of upgrading 2 bathrooms in our house: the ensuite and the family bathroom. These adjoin one another. The ensuite is...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock