Discuss Perfect Plumbing Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bit ugly like!

I think a large van with mini kitchen, armchair and tv would be good for tea breaks . . . .

I miss my big transit van as when on installs it is impossible with anything else!

No taste. How can you call a land rover ugly? They are a thing of beauty.

So would you get a transit connect or a Peugeot partner 2.0 HDI? These are the options I am considering?

anyone got any ideas for an ideal starting van?
was thinking something like a ford transit SWB or MWB

I've a Peugeot Partner, ok van but its like playing Tetris with the gear.I need to get a bigger one.

what do people think of the Peugeot boxer, the Citroen relay/jumper or the renault master?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i know but i would be working in france, so it would be easier to have a french van, although i am considering a ford transit MWB medium height

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Perfect Plumbing Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock