Discuss Perfect Plumbing Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just need winter tyres... and chains for when it's really icy... So few people in this country use winter tyres but they make a huge difference... far cheaper than running a 4x4. Interesting to see so many 4x4 on the news this week in the floods... they seem to think "I've got a 4x4 so I am invincible and can go anywhere"...

Yeah but I have so much weight in the back and the van is front driven so I think even with winter tyres I'd still be on a hiding to nothing. Food for thought though as I don't currently have a spare £15K for some silly reason.

wouldnt mind kitting the van out with a kettle etc ! when i need a brew ! look for it when buying a van.

or maybe just get a special kettle ! although a new van is a better toy !

I liked the look of those landrovers with a giant racked box on the back. Used by the utility companies.

When it snows, you would have a nice 4WD van, with all your stuff inside, and a 3KW generator if required. Which means it will boil the kettle!!

Picking mine up next Tuesday hopefully.

130 by Mike Jackson1, on Flickr

That's a bit ugly like!

I think a large van with mini kitchen, armchair and tv would be good for tea breaks . . . .

I miss my big transit van as when on installs it is impossible with anything else!

This is the ********* van.

21687_10151104385797014_128623182_n.jpg

46060_10151104385402014_1855422719_n.jpg

Its an Ex-Police Prison van

291710_10151104385362014_286142776_n.jpg

With 2 x extra seats in the back to make it a 5 seater

(Seats and Prison Cage removed)

Just got to get it badged up now

Seats in the back and for the best models its a free ride in the prison cage for them....

306800_10151104385442014_119236275_n.jpg

In here ladies......

http://*********.com/Gadget/drilling_tiles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Perfect Plumbing Van in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock