Discuss Payment advice please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBV

I work for a small plumbing firm. have been with them for 3 years. got my NVQ level 2, but I still haven't had a pay rise since the day I started.

I know I really shouldn't moan as I'm extremely lucky to have a job.

Would just like to know what day rate you would pay an apprentice at this level?

I realize until I have my level 3 and gas I won't be on amazing money, but would b good to get a small rise even if it just shows me that i'm worth more!!

Cheers.

Sorry BBV we don't discuss pricing in the open forum , but as a rule if you look on the job centre web site you'll see what company's are offering

Groombridge. Used to go climbing at Harrisons Rocks near you.

Back when I was a lot slimmer that is...

Oh Right.......I live about a mile away from harrisons. It's good for climbing, but getting a bit busy these days. Bowles or High rocks is better :).

Actually preferred Toad Rocks. Bowles always was for posers lol

Hard times but you have no option but keep your head down and hang in there.

You are getting the experience which is priceless for your future.

I'd just like to point out that you should be getting at least the national minimum wage.

If your getting less than this, then it's not right.

From personal experiance ( which is going on as we speak) test the waters about a payrise, make it a joke

it would be nice to have one but if you hang in there and get that gas safe logo
its worth being on the crap pay. Hang in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Payment advice please? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Back