Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss osma waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

don't you just hate it - all set up to fit new basin and bath to find your pushfit don't fit the osma :-( . they should make a pushfit adaptor .

It's a bit dirty isn't it. Use the odd mc universal mech tee but that's it. Solvent or nothing thanks!

That's a wind up surely!? Push fit waste is the ultimate sin even for DIY'ers!

as Simon says the glue does have it's good points.

Only use odd mcalpine comp fitting but that's it ,only use it has is its use for unvented discharges to stacks

only use glue fit but when you come to change a bathroom and pushfit osma is popping up from the chipboard glued down floor its worse t fit a compression coupler

Well if push fit is only for cowboys how are we going to connect all the unvented cylinders to soil stacks?

Well if push fit is only for cowboys how are we going to connect all the unvented cylinders to soil stacks?

with solvent weld according to the training centre near me - they wont have it that its supposed to be pushfit nearly failed my unvented because I argued

with solvent weld according to the training centre near me - they wont have it that its supposed to be pushfit nearly failed my unvented because I argued

Haha that would be funny, then you take them to the accreditation body and win, just don't bother going back their for your gas or oil exams,
But not very good that they can't read the updates or their own training literature, doesn't exactly inspire confidence does it

Don't like fannytraps either . Would prefer to discharge d2 over my own bed than via pushfit and a fanny trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to osma waste pipe in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Trying to connect up new 40mm waste into the old soil stack (which would be an absolute pain to remove), it's all Osma pipe, from the 70s...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, please see my attached diagrams One is the current layout And one is where I propose to add another boss to add a shower waste...
Replies
Views
I will need: install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend for new W/C install new 100mm pvc pipe work, 90-degree bend with new gully pot at...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock