Discuss One Thing, well two ;) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
One thing you couldnt live without in your van or car other than whats included (eg radio and satnav etc)

and one thing if money wasnt an object

;)

USB port to charge the S**T battery on my brand new iphone7.

Money no object - a little man/women that cleans the back for me every time I do an install of any kind.:p

Road Atlas? Quite honestly I prefer my cab to be as empty as possible.

If money were no object, I'd have the self-cancelling indicator stopped from self-cancelling, better mirrors with less blind spot area, parking sensors, and replace the sliding windows with horizonally hinged windows like on a 2CV.

Perhaps , sirens for rushing though the traffic that would ideal like mr gadget :)

Money no object would be a giant retractable hand on a spring to covertly splat any oik wheelying in the middle of the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to One Thing, well two ;) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I’m finding it hard breaking into the industry. I’m a trainee plumber living in London Hello, I'm a trainee plumber who lives in London who's...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I have a Potterton Heatmax Combi 28 HE that was installed in 2014. Over the past year or so it has slowly had more trouble heating distant...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock