Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss OLCI Gas Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Meekers

Hi All

Im now looking at doing the GAS workshops at OLCI along with the ACS assessments with a view to pushing on with Gas Safe registration. Does anyone have any experience of OLCI Gas Courses? are they worth the money? and do they help with the building of the Portfolio and to what extent?

many thanks
Meekers

Hi Meekers, and welcome to the forum.

OLCI are forum sponsors - you can probably see their logo on the right of your screen.

If you use the forum search function, you will find a mixed bag of posts regarding them and their responses.

Hi All

Im now looking at doing the GAS workshops at OLCI along with the ACS assessments

do they help with the building of the Portfolio and to what extent?

many thanks

Meekers

I doubt they will help you with your portfolio.
doing the course is not the issue. Getting your portfolio sorted is the issue.

Most expensive training centre ever. Cheaper to travel to any other city. Get few quotes from few centres and compare prices. I'm from Falkirk and I did my course in London. All costs together- travel, hotel and course was half OLCI price.

I could have sorted you a course and placement for portfolio a lot closer to Falkirk than London

Most expensive training centre ever. Cheaper to travel to any other city. Get few quotes from few centres and compare prices. I'm from Falkirk and I did my course in London. All costs together- travel, hotel and course was half OLCI price.

Thanks for the advice Walis, can i ask what company you managed to do it with so i can start to put options together.

Shouldn't be a problem saying who it's with as it's an unbiased forum and your opinion.

Hi Meekers,

Alana here from OLCI Construction Training.

We would be more than happy to go through what our gas course includes and the help and support you will receive.

Please call Craig on 020 7107 0334, alternatively you can email me on [email protected] with a phone number and suitable time to call you back.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes,

Alana Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to OLCI Gas Courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock