Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Office Day today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

Lads out working fitting some Rads

im in the office doing paperwork and a trying to get some inspiration for a bit of marketing. makes a nice change

I wish i could arrange a day catching up with bits. I've given the mrs a job to start doing invoices and paperwork :p

I try have the odd office day JV, only problem is ............... YOU END UP ON HERE lol

Lads out working fitting some Rads

im in the office doing paperwork and a trying to get some inspiration for a bit of marketing. makes a nice change

In other words you've spent the day looking at frankie Vaughn on the internet and drinking northern tea.

In other words you've spent the day looking at frankie Vaughn on the internet and drinking northern tea.
nope i've been pillaging web sites for plumbing/gas related images that i can modify for my own use easier and quicker than trying to do it myself

nope i've been pillaging web sites for plumbing/gas related images that i can modify for my own use easier and quicker than trying to do it myself

And that's taken you all day? You must be feeling drained mate!

No Adam been doing other stuff aswell like paperwork and quotes blah blah

Here he is jules..
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Office Day today in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have tried hard to get similar to the first class satchwqell /Sunvic SML type revolving type valves instead of the quite short lived spring...
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've not posted for a while, not a plumber, but a keen DIYer who likes to try and do things without bodging if I can. Basically I'm wanting to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock