Discuss nvq advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snowy1010

Good evening, I've just registered on here as I hoped to get some clarification on achieving my nvq 2. I know this he been asked countless times before, so please forgive me asking again. I'm nearing the end of my 6035 and have secured work with a local plumber, though I have gone self employed as a labourer. The college I attend have told me that to gain my 6189 I need to attend collage 1 day a week. The guy I work for doesn't want to lose me for a day as he is really busy. Is there a way I can build my portfolio and get the necessary assessments without attending college and without using one of these 'trade colleges'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to nvq advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock