Discuss Noisy glow worm ultimate 40FF boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

My boiler has recently started making this annoying noise. Seems to be in a working condition but to me it just looks like boiler about to break. https://youtu.be/sRR7BW8GZVk this is the link to the video I uploaded of my noisy boiler. Anyone got any idea what is faulty?? Any help would be massively appreciated.
Thanks
Tony

This plumbing forum will not provide advice to anybody with regards to boiler repairs or any other form of gas plumbing without you first providing us with your Gas Safe Registration number in a thread - for very obvious reasons. If you're not qualified to touch gas, you should stay well clear of trying to!

Welcome to the forum Tony, best if you go back to the start and register a user name and sign in.
Then post again and include the make & model of the boiler, approx age if known and maybe your rough location then you may get a gas safe guy local to you respond with help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Noisy glow worm ultimate 40FF boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back