Discuss no hot water gloworm space saver 50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julie

hi please any help appreciated

i have heating but no hot water, thermo has to have heating and water on
together fro heating, pump fires , pilot light ok, but no hot water
i have gloworm spacesaver 50 in kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to no hot water gloworm space saver 50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
Hi all Hope you can help We have a Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler. During the Summer the taps and mixer shower run hot water consistently...
Replies
Views
  • Question
My disabled daughter’s hot water has stopped working. It’s a relatively modern Potterton boiler with an indirect sealed hot water system and a...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Can somebody tell me if a standard heat source pump installation uses a pressurized hot water tank? Or will the pressure for the hot water be...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock