Search the forum,

Discuss NICEIC - Domestic Gas Safety on Site Guide (2-part Set) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

djobe

Gas Engineer
Anyone have any idea if this set of books is handy for doing my gas? Or is there better out there.. Thanks

It's not about better, but find out where you will do your gas training and use the book you will be using there, it makes life easier, and as far as I'm concerned there's little to choose from between the different books

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to NICEIC - Domestic Gas Safety on Site Guide (2-part Set) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock