Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss new grants external oil fired combi in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, is it ok to turn on and use new grants external oil combi boiler, before it gets commisioned next week ? or can this cause any damage at all, ? many thanks.

Hi, It was installed by a gas boiler technican relative, who said he didnt think he had proper oftec card to commision and sign off, so i need to employ oil boiler guy to do this next week
In that case don't use it till commissioned. Needs test gear on it to check combustion.

Good luck finding somebody to commission somebody else's work and notify.

Reply to new grants external oil fired combi in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock