Search the forum,

Discuss New Grant vortex condensing combi boiler not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hoolent

We have just had a brand new CH system and Grant vortex condensing combi boiler installed. It worked on Friday night when the boiler man commissioned it but then it didn't fire up on Saturday and hasn't worked since. We have bled the oil, installed a new tiger loop, in case the last one was faulty and done all we can think of but the thing won't fire, the lockout just pops. Anyone got any ideas/suggestions?

Could be air in the system have you tried opening the PRV for a couple of seconds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New Grant vortex condensing combi boiler not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock