Discuss new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I could write a review about the No Nonsense filter, got one of these to look at.

It is a bit flimsier than others and the magnet is fairly small too but other than that it works fairly well. Possibly next week it is getting looked at again.

This month its julesverne that gets the free centramag filter ,lets see what you can catch with centramag and who knows you could be on a plane to spain .PM YOUR DETAILS ,I WILL SEND A CENTRAMAG OUT TOMORROW.

I don't think anyone's going to say no to a freebie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new centramag filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I can't get the glass tube out. There's no maker's marks on the filter. It's at least 10 years old, and the UV bulb is 33" long - that's all I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I got the water tested in my flat which has high chlorine levels and I am going to get a under the sink filter chlorine remover...
Replies
Views
Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a...
Replies
Views
C
Good morning I have a Adey's magnaclean filter fitted onto the flow pipe ,and when i had it serviced the plumber said all that is going into it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock