Search the forum,

Discuss PLACEMENT OF ADEY'S MAGNACLEAN FILTER in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

C

CHRISTOPHER2023

Good morning I have a Adey's magnaclean filter fitted onto the flow pipe ,and when i had it serviced the plumber said all that is going into it was clean water and it should be on the return ? can you help.

You should really get that installed onto the return, as close to the boiler as possible. I have been to boilers not even 12 months old with blocked plate heat exchangers and sticking/leaking diverters as all the dirt in system gets filtered by the boiler and not the filter! It can also affect any sort of manufacturers warranty not being on the return.

Reply to PLACEMENT OF ADEY'S MAGNACLEAN FILTER in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock