Discuss Nest , Intergas and Opentherm problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
There lies your problem, never known an electrician who knows anything about heating or stats. Besides he needs to be gas safe to wire a boiler, is he? Get someone who knows what they are doing!

Really?
Intergas you don't remove the cover at all to get to the electrics, so why the need to be Gas safe?

Really?
Intergas you don't remove the cover at all to get to the electrics, so why the need to be Gas safe?
You do if you want to put a nest in. OP didn't really make it easy for the poor fella

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Nest , Intergas and Opentherm problems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just wanted to share my experience with "upgrading" an S plan setup to Opentherm and Vaillant Control Center (VR66). There are a few...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an Ideal Logic max 35 and have just connected my Nest thermostat via opentherm. The boiler modulates the water temp fine but as the...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have experience of using a VR33 (for Heating OpenTherm control with Nest) and a VR66 for Hot Water Priority with Vaillant system...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock