Search the forum,

Discuss Neighbours party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rickster123

I'm gonna sound like victor meldrew now but two doors down are having a party. Dj in the garden and my walls are vibrating. It's getting on my **** and it's now waking the kids up. I've just moved in and don't want to start on the wrong foot but surely this is taking the pee?! Do I go and bash the door or leave it??

Just go down and inform them you have kids and go from there

Pop in by as a good neighbour, accept a beer and slighly cause havoc by turning any isolator valves you find. Cold main, wc, soon as the lavy is out of commission they might bugger off lol

whatever you do, dont put it up on facebook theres a party going off and all invited.lol

I'm gonna sound like victor meldrew now but two doors down are having a party. Dj in the garden and my walls are vibrating. It's getting on my **** and it's now waking the kids up. I've just moved in and don't want to start on the wrong foot but surely this is taking the pee?! Do I go and bash the door or leave it??

What happened APP? Did you go knock or go to bed

I left it. Kate gave me a rollicking for being such a miserable old git and reminded me of the party's I used to throw before any kids arrived on the scene. I had a cup of tea and watched The Young Ones before going to bed instead!

Pop in by as a good neighbour, accept a beer and slighly cause havoc by turning any isolator valves you find. Cold main, wc, soon as the lavy is out of commission they might bugger off lol

If the drain off's peaking out from the air brick , just open it.
There's no need to go in:)

go and work on your car outside their house, rev the engine a bit, all the better if its an old discovery diesel.

I left it. Kate gave me a rollicking for being such a miserable old git and reminded me of the party's I used to throw before any kids arrived on the scene. I had a cup of tea and watched The Young Ones before going to bed instead!

I like your Kate. She's definitely on our wavelength.

Go do a turd in a newspaper, take it to the neighbours step, light it and ring the doorbell.

Even better, tape the door bell button so it stays on.

That way you will get them to answer, you might need 2 newspaper if they had a big one.

- misguided youth does have some merits-

Neighbours are all a pain in the bottom...its a different story when I'm trying the get a job done in a house and I dare not use my impact driver for fear of interrupting someones daytime TV viewing.

Neighbours are all a pain in the bottom...its a different story when I'm trying the get a job done in a house and I dare not use my impact driver for fear of interrupting someones daytime TV viewing.

Ha Ha been there, got screamed at for disturbing a large ladies noon nap to get over her hangover on a wednesday I think it was!!!!!!!!!, didnt like me core drilling below her flat :)

And its only midnight

Exactly, too late, should be in bed.

I'd have a word

House next to me just gone under offer

No idea who's buying it, we're only connected by upstairs bedrooms but the last couple, in their 50's had a lot of sex & let's say she was vocal in telling him how to perform with vigour & strength!!!

I had to tell him, bit awkward I said but the walls are quite thin!! I think he got the message although I don't think he told her.

You can be as loud as you like up to 12pm after that depending on the day either weekday or weekend you have to turn any music down to a reasonable level,

Although what's worse is that they never invited or informed you, that warrants the stop tap in the street being turned off by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Neighbours party in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the sink, dishwasher, washing machine etc. When I pour the concrete there won't be any chance to dig it up anymore. From my own research I get the...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to run the water line underneath. There are existing drain (and who knows what) pipes running along the same wall so I'm nervous about digging too far...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock