Discuss need a sds, dewalt??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at it this way. Buy a quality core drill for £300, use it infrequently and it will prob last a lifetime.

Buy an sds and use it for coring infrequently and everything else, you'll be buying new every 2 years or less.

Plus, the drilling will take longer, be harder and more dangerous.

did you come to this conclusion on thought alone or did you also get a handle to the face?

Taken one on the chin before lol, and nearly broke my wrist in my apprentice days whilst coring limestone with a hitachi sds.

They're USELESS.

If you talking for flues i allways stitch i hate coring, it makes such a mess takes longer to vac all the carp up than it does popping the hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to need a sds, dewalt??? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock