Discuss My new kitchen mono tap in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Plumber had fitted a new mono kitchen tap. The hot water takes ages to get hot if at all. The on lever hadn’t much turn on it and it’s at full throttle. Also when I point tap to bowl with fairy liquid in, it doesn’t have enough power to make bubbles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 23
Do you have a gravity cylinder eg copper ?

So should be equal pressures within reason

Isolation valve party close ?

Reply to My new kitchen mono tap in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I had a plumber fit a new mono block kitchen tap. The water runs very slowly now. Also, not sure if this is to do with it, but my hot water...
Replies
Views
I have just replaced the old bathroom basin mono mixer taps, 2 tap heads, standard compression valve type, to a modern mono mixer single lever...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a leak on my kitchen tap it is coming out off the bottom of the cold lever. How do I get the lever off? Also would this tap have a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has...
Replies
Views
I’ve cleaned the grooves and tightened the grub screw at the bottom, but this tap handle (on the right of the photo) just won’t stay put. When...
Replies
Views
Back