Discuss Missing Near BOLTON in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancinplumba

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Paula Connor

This is my daughter Charlotte Ann Eaton. She is 19 years old & has a learning disability. She is extremely vulnerable & naive. She has been missing over 24 hours. We are worried sick & a police search is underway. She was last seen about 8.30 pm in the market public house, brackley street, farnworth 2nd april 2013. If anyone has seen her please contact greater manchester police or inbox me. Please share this status. I am going out of my mind with worry. Thank you ***

543963_438333439586502_2131136030_n.jpg

As above!

Have you posted on Facebook? I will now.

Do you have a contact number or email that I can post also?

Last edited:
She has been found!!! Awesome. Is she well?

That single Tweet is all I can find of her being found, can't imagine someone saying it if it wasn't true. Be nice to hear it from the family or police just to be sure.

According to twitter she is well mutley, great to see that she is home and well.

What a worry hope the earlier posts are correct and she is safe and well and back where she belongs ...turnpin

Anyone heard from Steve? Very strange that he's not even on here or fb. Here's hoping she's okay and the twitter is correct.

[DLMURL="http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/districtnews/10336409.Missing_teenager_is_found_safe/"]Missing teenager is found safe (From The Bolton News)[/DLMURL]

According to the paper it is confirmed :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Missing Near BOLTON in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back