Discuss milwaukee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrpaul

Gas Engineer
hi there any one had any dealings with milwaukee light stick any good ect , as its a bit pricey for a light

Not good on after sales and spares are expensive so I am told, but never had dealings myself (because of this). Always stuck with Makita.

Top gear, I've got the fuel impact driver and Combi drill 18v with 4.0amp battery's best tools I've bought. Will always but milwaukee from now on.

Not good on after sales and spares are expensive so I am told, but never had dealings myself (because of this). Always stuck with Makita.

Repaired my jigsaw which wasnt registered and i had a battery die just out of warranty which they also replaced.
pretty good so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to milwaukee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View...
Replies
Views
Hi, I turned my central heating on for the first time today this year and it started to bang and the flame inside looked a bit erratic. Upon...
Replies
Views
I have a 40 year old floor standing Glow Worm 45-60 boiler (open vent )which is in a cupboard in the centre of the house. Its an old workhouse...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just recently noticed the overflow has started pouring water out, there are three tanks in the loft and I'm quite sure this is from the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock