Search the forum,

Discuss milwaukee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrpaul

Gas Engineer
hi there any one had any dealings with milwaukee light stick any good ect , as its a bit pricey for a light

Not good on after sales and spares are expensive so I am told, but never had dealings myself (because of this). Always stuck with Makita.

Top gear, I've got the fuel impact driver and Combi drill 18v with 4.0amp battery's best tools I've bought. Will always but milwaukee from now on.

Not good on after sales and spares are expensive so I am told, but never had dealings myself (because of this). Always stuck with Makita.

Repaired my jigsaw which wasnt registered and i had a battery die just out of warranty which they also replaced.
pretty good so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to milwaukee in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I have changed the 3 port actuator Honeywell head however this doesn’t seem to have solved the issue, does this mean that the programmer is faulty? Or is...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes a squeak noise as I turn it on or off, left tap is 100% perfect and noiseless. This grohe tap is like one unit, so no screw notch or way I can remove...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock