Discuss mico bore heating pipes clipes to breeze block before dot and dab plasterboard in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
is duct tape ok for corrosion protection on micro bore central heating pipes clipped to breeze block walls before dot and dab plasterboard

No............ but for some reason people do it and wonder why it can leak later on due to corrosion

its no but dont forget about expansion and contraction will need a bit of space

Will not rot, but will creak amd groan when expanding. 10mm plastic coated all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to mico bore heating pipes clipes to breeze block before dot and dab plasterboard in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This...
Replies
Views
Hi thank you for letting me join this forum . We have an air to water heat pump but the bungalow is piped in micro bore 10mm pipe which doesn’t...
Replies
Views
Greetings All One Week Before Christmas, Ok got this British Gas 330+ my late mother had installed 10 years ago. Been working OK ish up till now...
Replies
Views
The central heating in our house has been installed using 10mm Speedfit Barrier PB pipe. I think there is a leak in the pipework behind some...
Replies
Views
I am a homeowner after some advice about power flushing a central heating system with microbore pipes that seem to be blocked. When I switched...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock