Discuss Mexico Super2 CF40 boiler keeps cutting out please advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lima

As title says the boiler just keeps cutting out
Any help appreciated
Thanks

Hello Lima, the question is a bit open ended.
really the only and best advice you will get is to call a Gas safe registered engineer to have a look at it.
there is a section on the forum where you could post your location and that you are looking for someone to do the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Mexico Super2 CF40 boiler keeps cutting out please advise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, I have a viessmann vitoden 100 w boiler and we have had a three hour power cut this afternoon/ evening. The boiler switches on and the...
Replies
Views
Abbie S
A
Hi, looking for some advice. We have had an issue with our boiler of late and recently had a 3 port actuator replaced. What’s happening now is...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
Z
  • Question
My oil fired boiler won’t fire up it is in lockout After a power cut my oil feeder is showing out of fuel- it isn’t. And now my boiler is in...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock