Discuss Master Soldering help needed for a clean solder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never know , if its being used in a controlled area , Bathroom / Kitchen !
But then would have to be submitted for testing to IP44 or whatever.
Seriously, no ones mentioned earth continuity, so adhesive would not be ok unless separate earth conductor is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Master Soldering help needed for a clean solder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Short version: I have about 4" of pipe sticking out of a concrete floor in a cupboard. It makes a 45-degree bend as it exists (bent, not with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Could use some valued help redoing a stack to accommodate a washer and utility sink. The plan is to have the washer, then the dryer ...
Replies
Views
Back