Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Main to a Duotec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can an existing flue from a Main 24he be used on a new Duotec
I know the position is different, but this isn't an issue
BTW, flue is good
Sec hex leaked condense on to primary and rotted it, £500 + for both hexs plus labour
New boiler time

vertical yes, ,same part numbers,horizontal no,different part numbers,positive fix,but not extensions so you could take the vertical section in or join on but not extensions or horizontal

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Main to a Duotec in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock