Search the forum,

Discuss LPG Boiler Commissioning Liverpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DavePIPE

Hi,

We need a few Vaillant Pro 28s new models commissioning in rural Liverpool areas Lydiate, Aughton etc.. just off mains gas, anyone can do drop us a pm.Cheers Dave.

Yes I do but to far for you lol
So what you really mean is your looking for an lpg qualified plumber to fit and commission your boilers

didn't know Liverpool had rural areas! :) do the cows have a scouser accent, bet the sheep all wear hoodies :)

Yes just saw your in NI no good for us!imagine lot of LPG over there,just had a reply anyway cheers.

townies!! sheep is a single ewe or lots of ewes and its the welsh or drunk scousers who run around going "come here sheeps" :)

Hi,

We need a few Vaillant Pro 28s new models commissioning in rural Liverpool areas Lydiate, Aughton etc.. just off mains gas, anyone can do drop us a pm.Cheers Dave.

What does " just off mains gas" mean???

Get the manufacturer to commission them, 3 in one day will just one days labour, get it all ready for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to LPG Boiler Commissioning Liverpool in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath the boiler is difficult with lots of obstacles, is it okay if I run soldered copper over / across the top of the boiler? It'll be about 4" off the top...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably no need for me to needlessly heat hot water. My intention was to turn the boiler off along with the mains water when going away. Now, I have heard...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock