Search the forum,

Discuss LOGIC COMBI 24 EXTERNAL PIPE LEAKING in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Boiler has been losing pressure for overnight for a couple of days. Was at a loss, but have just found this on the pipe loop outside of the house in line with where the boiler is sited. What is its purpose?
Second pic is where I presume the pipe comes from. It connects to the very Last set of six pipes from the boiler (RHS as you look at it)

Any help greatly appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210114-172216_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210114-172216_Gallery.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20210114-173509_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210114-173509_Gallery.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 14

Reply to LOGIC COMBI 24 EXTERNAL PIPE LEAKING in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice please about a really worrying problem. I live in a terraced 2 bed room house. 10 days ago the gas combi boiler stopped heating the radiators but still gave hot water to the shower and taps. Naturally we thought there was a fault with the boiler. We had already arranged a yearly...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
I had a potential leak in the island kitchen drain, but it's no longer an issue after using an auger through the clean-out pipe. The water seemed to be coming out from the base of the pipe. I've removed a section of drywall for inspection purposes. After filling both sinks with water and...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
T
Hey - hope you're well, These two pipes on my boiler have started leaking - not tons of water, but regularly and enough to be an issue. The insulation around both have become holed / broken, presumably from said water. You can see a photo here: Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 06.42.32.png -...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock