Search the forum,

Discuss Legionella course............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordon T

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone been on one yet? What does it involve? Done a search but no-one sees to know anything or isn't letting on.

Been told its 1 day course or 5 day not had a defo answer about it

I've just contact the legionella control association today about a chlorination course as it goes still waiting to find out where I can do a course if one is needed

Ne1l son where did you do yours what does it allow you to do

He came to us and done it at our unit/ office. Went through all the paperwork side of things and now trained risk assessors. Was good but long

roughly much does it cost. who was the dude, what do you charge for these risk assessments.

Did you get the T I THE PARK contract this year ?

200 quid for both days for 3 of us. ian watson. we haven't set a price yet still getting stuff together. yeah will be up there shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Legionella course............. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Toilet is leaking into the bowl. This one pushes in with a half turn but I can't find one anywhere.
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock