Discuss Leaking on central heating -what is it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wooslepip

Hi all

New here due to a leak on my c/h pipe work , water is coming from white pvc part
Is it just an end stop?

Thanks in advance for your help

Attachments

• 20160116_142557.jpg
    20160116_142557.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 78
It's probably been cut with a hacksaw! This leaves a sharp edge and has maybe cut into the sealing "o" ring. Best to replace with a compression cap end.

Great thanks, was new install about 12 months ago... of to B & Q I go... :uhoh2:

Hi all

New here due to a leak on my c/h pipe work , water is coming from white pvc part
Is it just an end stop?

Thanks in advance for your help

A compression blank and some jointing compound like LSX or Jet Blue,
You'll need to drain down or atleast drop the pressure and level of the CH system to below the blank cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Leaking on central heating -what is it? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a leaking push fit flexi tap connector under the bath with a compression fitting flexi. The problem is that the old pipe seems...
Replies
Views
Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Back