Discuss Landlord supplying own boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Would you?
I have one wanting a labour only price
After a few messages I have managed to get an answer that it's a vokera and needs a verticle flue.

Make sure you have put the profit onto your labour price. If they say labour only you could try saying that means flux, solder, wall plugs, screws, jointing compound, ptfe.

Or you could let me supply the parts and do my job, while you sit back and relax

Make sure you have put the profit onto your labour price. If they say labour only you could try saying that means flux, solder, wall plugs, screws, jointing compound, ptfe.

Or you could let me supply the parts and do my job, while you sit back and relax

It depends who it is I have done recently for one landlord.
Suited me labour only tbh

Yep but any down time to missing parts is chargeable

I tend to attach this to any quotes for labour only

Attachments

• Materials policy.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Materials policy.pdf
    43.3 KB · Views: 29
I would do it if it was a standard flue
Through the roof just means its a hassle if not enough bits or anything is missing

Nope, not worth it , who sorts or pays for any problems. Disaster and aggro waiting to happen and if they are that tight that they want to save any profit on you buying the boiler they sure as hell ain't gonna pay for it in added labour charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Landlord supplying own boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock