Discuss kitchen sink waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cosmicnur

hello,
this is my first post, need a bit of help please, what is the minimum gradient that u need on a 2 inch waste coming out of a kitchen sink , the waste connection is about 5 meteres away from the proposed site of the new kitchen sink.
thanx

thanx for the info , need a bit more help , its a 40mm waste and has to run 5 meters to a connection that is 150mm above the floor, will a gradient of about 5 degrees be ok to allow a resonable flow out of the new kitchen sink

Doing it by eye is fine but I do believe you need to increase the waste to 50mm after 3 metres.

Hmm! Look in Guide to the Building Regs document H for the fall if you are really worried. But look particularly if your going to connect into a single stack soil pipe.

Hey Bernie2, how did you get to become a moderator?

Do you become one after a certain amout of posts?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p

bernie is a moderator because of his knowledge, and the time he spends on the forum providing valuable input, no amount of posting can compare!!!

there are levels but by the time you attempt to work it out set the clips in the exactly the correct place probs be different anyway so just by eye is good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kitchen sink waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock