Discuss kane 250 oil kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
can anybody recomend where is the cheapest place i can get one of these from? or know af a nother good deal on a analyzer?

buy a 455 or 457 as the servicing is cheaper over 5 years and makes the whole kit cheaper over all, plus they are better bits of kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to kane 250 oil kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now £205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Issues with Kane 458s Bought unit back end of April 2022. 1st. Problem sent back to Kane on 7th July. After flue sampling it would take 2...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where to find out what size the O rings are in a Mira 723 service kit as I have one (at the pointy end of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My Blanco Kitchen Tap Model Swift BM1420 is leaking. Please see attached photos for details of where water leaks from. What I've done so...
Replies
Views
Hello, bit of a noob question but would someone be able to help me to understand the pipes coming off our boiler. It's a Grant oil combi boiler...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock