Search the forum,

Discuss Selling analyser on ebay in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now £205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you can get 20% off when you buy a new analyser. The thing is, kanes prices are 20% higher than all other places that sells them so ac5ually no deal at all. Has anyone managed to sell an analyser on ebay? Cheers

I think they all charge about the same tbh, I bought a spare 455 on fleabay for less than £100 but then you need add £300+ to get it up to scratch especially if it needs a new O2 sensor. As above, sounds like it's worth keeping the 455 rather than upgrading.

Try JMW ltd...

Last edited:
I think they all charge about the same tbh, I bought a spare 455 on fleabay for less than £100 but then you need add £300+ to get it up to scratch especially if it needs a new O2 sensor. As above, sounds like it's worth keeping the 455 rather than upgrading.

Try JMW ltd...

Thanks. Have emailed them for a price.

Try JMW ltd...

So this place was great. Cost £135 + vat for calibration. Compared to manufacturer £205+vat. So had 5his done and keeping analyser. Thanks all

Reply to Selling analyser on ebay in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new thread so what's the best way of connecting the two? Cheers, Peter
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this for suitability. The thing is my son panics during tests/exams. Is there any book I can buy him to practice the multiple choice test for the exam? What...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic Pushfit seems to be getting better and better, cost and convenience was always better, but now the quality is to, have we reached a stage where plastic will...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock