Discuss Just passed my industrial and commercial courses !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

yea wow they were so hard hate those b/s books errr domestic industrial commercial LPG woop woop

Good work. Where did you do it...do you mind me asking how much it set you back!?

Congrats

If your nething like me. You'll never want to go bak to domestic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i did it in treforest GATC cost ÂŁ840 lots of reading my goodness me

i did it in treforest GATC cost ÂŁ840 lots of reading my goodness me

Your not far from me then. Where are you based?

and both of you are not far from me baxi heavy at gatc

I'm alot closer. I live in ynysawdre

Yea. Very close

well wave or toot when you pass me in the van good to have another member close you cant miss my van i normally drive it,sometimes my cousin borrows it but he is a big ugly miserable git i am the well built tidy one LOL

well wave or toot when you pass me in the van good to have another member close you cant miss my van i normally drive it,sometimes my cousin borrows it but he is a big ugly miserable git i am the well built tidy one LOL

Could you narrow it down for me please. Make / model. Or us it sign written lol

Mines got CMB written on all sides

Daniel heating with a huge orange flame

Do u get offered any commercial / ind work around here?

some but most in Bristol at the mo its a very small area we live not far from people on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Just passed my industrial and commercial courses !!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Back