Search the forum,

Discuss Items for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jase158

I HAVE JUST POSTED A LOT OF ITEMS ON EBAY,

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND PM IF INTERESTED IN ANYTHING, WANT RID ASAP.

MOSTLY OLD TAPS I.E.

ROYAL DOULTON CORNER BASIN | eBay

PLEASE SEE ALL ITEMS (SEE OTHER ITEMS)

COLLECTION ONLY FROM AYLESBURY (BUCKINGHAMSHIRE)

TF1 filter for £100? I can get them from my merchants for about £80!

yeah, but not at public price? screwfix are doing them for £100 now.
You are mad if you charge the customer £80 as that is your discounted price.

Plumbase 94+vat 22mm installer pack, where you buying yours they taking the proverbial

sounds like someone went to plumb center

Why does plumb centre always get bashed on here? They're pretty much the only merchants I use and they always beat the prices from others. I think it may be down the the manager of my local branch though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Items for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock