Discuss Is there anyone who can help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

*Looking to gain some knowledge on gas engineer or work for free

Hi Everyone.
I`m studding Level 3 Diploma in domestic gas utilisation and maintenance 6014-03
which is 6 months course and is toward ending but i realize they dont teach you enough.
i`m willing to work with gas safe engineer or help them for free to gain some knowledge in return
Does anyone know who can help!

Good luck in your search. It would be helpful to say where you are!

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Is there anyone who can help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back