Search the forum,

Discuss Intaeco Solarfill for sale. + GLYCOL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ecowarm

I have a Intaeco Solarfill flushing/ filling pump for sale for sale, nearly new. £300 ono (its 240v)
BES price here
Spec here
Can post picture tomorrow.

I also have some new 10l solar glycol (pre mixed) available also £20 each

Price Drop £280 including the glycol..........................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Intaeco Solarfill for sale. + GLYCOL in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ive looked at the tech specs and it seems that the REMS has a lower flow rate but higher pressure at 5.5 bar. the Kamco has a higher flow rate so...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I should start off by stating that I'm not in the industry - I'm just a DIYer with a "what-if" idea. Hybrid systems and solar...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock