Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Instantaneous Electric Water Heaters & Thermostatic Taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a high power (9 or 12KW) instantanteous water heater than can be used with a separate thermostatic mixer tap?

I'm installing how water in a hospital lab and they want to avoid stored hot water if possible but all the systems I see won't work properly with a thermostatic mixer tap.

Any advice appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Instantaneous Electric Water Heaters & Thermostatic Taps in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock